Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Safe driving. Auto insurance discounts of up to 10 percent may be available to graduates of AARP's D




My Community People Groups Photos Blogs Message Boards My Page My Community People Groups Photos Blogs Message Boards My Page My Community baymont inn People Groups Photos Blogs Message Boards My Page My Community People Groups Photos Blogs Message Boards My Page My Community People Groups Photos Blogs Message Boards
Join Renew Messages Newsletters Preferences Login Join Edit Account Messages My Newsletters Preferences Logout My Membership Edit Account Renew Messages baymont inn My Newsletters Preferences Logout My Membership Edit Account Renew Messages Preferences Logout Renew Edit Account Messages Preferences Logout
Safe driving. Auto insurance baymont inn discounts of up to 10 percent may be available to graduates of AARP's Driver Safety Program . Ask your insurance agent — restrictions may apply. baymont inn A classroom course baymont inn costs $12 for members ($14 for nonmembers). An online version is $15.95 for members ($19.95 for nonmembers). New York residents pay $23.95 for members, $27.95 for nonmembers. Details at 888-227-7669 toll-free or online .
Travel bargains. The AARP Travel Center , powered by Expedia, offers discounts on car rentals and hotels, up to $100 in extra onboard credits on select cruises, savings of up to $450 on vacation packages and more. Explore online or call 800-675-4318.
Free tax preparation. In partnership with the IRS, AARP Foundation offers the Tax-Aide counseling program at thousands of locations during the January-April filing season. Trained and certified volunteers help low- to middle-income filers, with special attention baymont inn to those 60 or older. To find an AARP Tax-Aide site near you, call 888-227-7669 toll-free or check online .

No comments:

Post a Comment