Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maybe you can be in the next Advertisement for Boxed Wine...or Bagel Bites? Tell you what, I m in So




Yeah, I think that one time I failed at trying to sell my old roommate's cat on Craigslist was more of a success than the Instagram sales people will have trying to sell the majority of the photos I've seen.
I think the Instagram debacle was crazy. u save auto rental Who knows what will actually happen, but I m NOT going to delete my Instagram. My day isn t complete u save auto rental unless I get five likes and can share with everyone what I m doing lol. I told one of my friends about people deleting their accounts.. I was like, let s not drink the kool-aid just yet hahah. Then IG came and explained themselves lol Reply Delete Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason December 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Agreed, Instagram will get very little from the pics of my dog, my food and my awkward outfit pics...just saying. As for those songs...I couldn t agree more. I love them all. Happy hump day :) Reply Delete Shannon December 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I love Hunter Hayes and Florida Georgia Line! Listen to them both over and over during my commute to work haha. I was not thrilled about the instagram crap. I was more annoyed when I first read the article but I got over it fast. I never post photos of anything impressive anyway. I d have to pay THEM to use my photos as an ad. lol Reply Delete Kelly December 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I love the song Cruise u save auto rental by Florida Georgia u save auto rental Line! It makes me want to turn up the radio and roll down my windows every time I hear it :) -kelly sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com Reply Delete Scribble-N-Dash December 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Yeahhh... If IG wants to take my pictures, which all consist of mainly alcohol food whatevs LOL. Love love loooove all those songs, u save auto rental Hunter Hayes is just my fave!! :) Reply Delete u save auto rental Dabbling in Dixie December 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM
i know. i mean, it is shitty that they just steal your copyrights and shit, but what is on instagram that they tryin to sell? pics of my bedroom shoes? starbucks cup for the day? my dog? :/ Reply Delete Rachel December 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM
People need to get over the Instagram thing. Anything you publish publicly- especially on the internet- is going to be seen by people and could be stolen. This isn t anything new! And honestly, 99% of people s pictures aren t high quality or anything amazing, so no company would ever even use them. Reply Delete Kate December 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Maybe you can be in the next Advertisement for Boxed Wine...or Bagel Bites? Tell you what, I m in Social Media Marketing - I ll work on making that happen :) Reply Delete Kristen December 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Haha. I felt the same way about the new instagram u save auto rental policies! Almost like, if they did chose one of my photos it would be like winning the lotto because it s so over saturated with other peoples photo skills. And I am sure my friends are over all the pictures I upload of my doggie as well! Reply Delete Samantha Z December 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I m going w/two of my friends to see Luke Bryan, Thompson Square, and Florida-Georgia Line in February. We may be more excited by Fl-Ga Line than anything else! Also....people sure were rantin u save auto rental and ravin about IG yesterday...tho my thinking is that it will probably just make SOME people post even more pics/selfies/etc. thinking they might end up in a famous ad or something. Yes, please, show me your shoes 17 times a day....the next one might be exactly what I m looking for. Reply Delete Erin December 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Haha- funny story. When I first followed you on IG (Emags55) I immediately saw all the pics and thought, Wow, she has a lot of pics of cute dogs! LOL- I was sold! I love dog pics, so keep em coming ;) Reply Delete Sami December 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Can t wait to be rich from all those $1 billssss... no I m not a stripper if thats what you re thinking! Ps. I m totes going to listen to those songs and force myself to like country ;) Reply Delete Replies Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants December 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM
90% of my Instagram photos are of my dogs. The other 10% is pretty much just booze and stuff. u save auto rental Replace dogs with cats and that s my instagram! Reply Delete The Pink Growl December 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM
If Instagram wants to sell my shit..then DAMN THAT S AWESOME! Because I will be the first one who wants to know what crazy company u save auto rental in their right mind wants photos u save auto rental of dogs begging for food, staged photos of salmon, and a couple of couple shots with Dane. Reply Delete Lis December 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM
100% of my pics are of Warhol, my cat. I am pretty interesting, duh. Also, my friend got a call from UPS asking if they could use an IG pic she took for their advertising. They gave her 500.00 to do so. Reply Delete Tiffany Siladke December 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM
So, since I (possibly) stalk you in Twitter, I knew you were a country fan...and I LOVE it. And I m currently addicted to Instagram, there is no way I m deleting it. Ever. My garage outfit shots are just my newest ticket to fame. Reply Delete jackie jade December 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM
my instagram is also mainly just my dogs. i think they would love to see themselves in ads. as long as they get paid in lots of treats. Reply Delete SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph December u save auto rental 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM
80 percent of my IG photos are my dogs. 5% is food. 2% is me trying to be arty. 10% is booze. 3% are things I think are funny when I m drinking booze. I m bad at math. Does that add up? Anyway, use away, advertisers. My dogs deserve to be world famous. Reply Delete Amy December 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM
At first I was mad at the Instagram thing but then once I saw what they really meant I didn t care as much. I doubt anyone cares about my blurry iphone u save auto rental pics. Reply Delete SH January 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment