Thursday, January 31, 2013

I agree that they don t look like the 360 or Ps3 could handle it. Wouldn t they need to make a diffe




Just in time for the holidays, Rockstar hotels near disneyland california Games has  released  some brand-new screenshots for their upcoming hotels near disneyland california open-world epic, Grand Theft Auto V. These screens truly shows off the beauty that we can expect once it arrives for your platform of choice this upcoming spring.
I agree that they don t look like the 360 or Ps3 could handle it. Wouldn t they need to make a different engine if the game were to release on DX11 for the newer 64-bit hotels near disneyland california os and mad RAM and Video card RAM on some game machines, versus 360 32 bit and much older DX version, you would have to think it would be a different game engine ..right?
I m not so sure about that, GTA4 ended up being a drag and took itself way too seriously. With games like Watchdogs upcoming and Saints Row already out GTA-ing hotels near disneyland california GTA, Rockstar have their work cut out for them. Despite this, it would be great to see them get that fun factor back and return hotels near disneyland california to form
I m a fan of the Saints Row series. But it will never beat GTA, even with all the funny stuff to do in games like Saints hotels near disneyland california Row The Third when playing Co-Op, I ve never had so much fun on GTA IV s Multiplayer or GTA SA s MP mod. But I think they re both great.
I can understand that, I just feel that the franchise lost it s true sand-boxiness when it came to GTA4, whereas Volition have really embraced that style. As far as the MP comparison goes, I don t have an opinion since I tend to treat these sorts of games more casually in favour of FPS titles.
I wasn t referring to map size, and my comment was very specifically in regard to GTA4. Previous iterations are what developers tend to take their queues from, and their was a distinct lack of tuxedo wearing whilst jet-packing around town in GTA4.
LOL your saying GTA is a drag but it is one of the most anticipated games for 2013. Everybody is talking about how AWESOME this game will be and I really think that GTA IV had so much potential and I think this time around the will nail it
Again, my comment was very specifically in regard to GTA4. I obviously can t make an assessment of a product that isn t released yet, but based on historical evidence I am being cautious hotels near disneyland california in my personal anticipation. I m not about to speak for the masses, but I d rather inspect the quality of the turf before I step out on the pitch.
You have to put in mind how long GTA5 has been in development and ROCKSTAR is way more comfortable with the current gen consoles. GTA 4 was released when the the next gen consoles just came out and rockstar had very little experience if any working on them so I m pretty sure we will be AMAZED by Grand Theft Auto V, even IGN said they did an AMAZING job from what they have seen so far
Yeah I agree. I m a console and PC player, but I think that games like Battlefield 3 should have been released in the next-gen instead of consoles that have 6 year old hardware, because now people complain about bugs and shits but the main cause is the old consoles.
Rockstar has already said they the current gen consoles have plenty enough power to handle for what they wanted for GTA 5 so there wasn t really a reason too wait until next gen consoles. They also stated that they want to combined all GTA maps into 1 game so maybe that is what they have planned for next gen
they ve already answered why they didnt wait.. they know everything about the current console s, and they know they can take it. with the next gen they ve had to gamble alot more with a much higher risk of the game being buggy and not running smoothly.
i don t care if its console or pc its not about graphics its about the entertainment , fun i would love it if i pushed civilians in the water and they get eatin by sharks in the game so many things about this game that im looking forward to
They don t make the game on a console though. Chances hotels near disneyland california are this was on a PC during development with everything maxed out. When it releases on console everything will be lowered so the console can handle it.
just because a game is made on a PC doesn t mean it will be compatible on PC!! Rockstar hasn t even announced yet if GTA5 will come to PC because there main focus is on Consoles. I m glad that there putting more time on the PS3 this time around because GTA4 was a shitty port but I think there building it on PS3 then porting it to XBOX so there should be no issues

No comments:

Post a Comment