Friday, September 28, 2012

Today is a big day for Canadian banks (in my opinion), Scotiabank has announced today that they have




Today is a big day for Canadian banks (in my opinion), Scotiabank has announced today that they have launched a new line of credit cards – the Scotiabank American Express Cards . This marks a new strategic card issuing alliance between Scotiabank and American Express.
Scotiabank has expanded their network very smartly in my opinion. As it stands, tour of italy there are many people who love what AMEX has to offer, and now that they are linked together with Scotiabank, we can expect to see some pretty big things from them.
You may have noticed that the Scotiabank tour of italy Platinum American tour of italy Express tour of italy Card has an annual fee of $399. That is the actual tour of italy annual fee and although the travel tour of italy rewards rate is the same as the Scotiabank Gold American Express Card, the features are far from being the same (more info on this to come soon).
As it stands, I am liking what I have seen so far from the Scotiabank American tour of italy Express Cards, and cannot wait to dive into it and see how they compare to the current travel credit cards on the market.
My favorite weapon of choice is the samurai sword. I use it to cut my chicken during dinner, cut my hair and periodically carve my name into stone when I am bored. I love meditating on top of a 15ft high pole and eating those sushi's with smoked salmon on top. I love everything there is about Canada and everything financially related to Canadians. I write deily posts from Canadian Banks to Credit Card information.

No comments:

Post a Comment