Saturday, September 29, 2012

Posted by Have Teacup Will Travel in botanical gardens , flowers , gardens , Hawaii , Kauai , photog




Almost two years ago, which is so hard to believe, we went to Kauai, Hawaii . It feels like we just went the memories are so special and vivid. It really was a dream trip! I still find it hard to believe that we made it happen! I was in photography heaven with all the beautiful flowers and nature. Although I did expect to see more bugs than I did, I actually don t remember seeing any! Haha. Which may seem weird for me to mention, but I love to photograph bugs!
I read on a blog once where someone wrote just because you take a photograph of a flower does not make you a photographer.   That person s comment has stuck with me for the last three years at least.  That may be true or not, but I love nature cruise the hawaiian islands and flowers and photographing cruise the hawaiian islands them is one of my biggest joys in life.  It s funny how negative comments stick with you longer than positive ones can!  I hope that the joy I have in taking these photographs can be communicated to those who view them!
Posted by Have Teacup Will Travel in botanical gardens , flowers , gardens , Hawaii , Kauai , photography , travel , Uncategorized Tags: blue , flowers , gardens , Hawaii , Kauai , orchid cruise the hawaiian islands , Photography , positivity
Categories afternoon tea arboretum Arizona bee black tea botanical gardens China Mist day trips flowers Funny to a Tea animals gardens green tea Just Another Photo Challenge las Vegas michigan photography quotes Republic of Tea Rishi rooibos scones tea tea-infused teacup teapot the ritz travel Uncategorized wordless wednesday world tea expo Archives Select Month September 2012 (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment