Friday, September 28, 2012

if you cannot book yourself when doable online NO WAY they should waive for you . Otherwise they alw




In August American Express announced a 40% bonus on Membership Rewards points transfer to British Airways Avios and for all of the procrastinators out there (myself included), discounted broadway wicked tickets Thursday is the last day to decide whether you want to take advantage of this offer.
I'll reiterate that this bonus isn't as lucrative May's amazing Amex 50% transfer bonus to Avios (when I transferred 100,000 points), but this is still something to consider if you are thinking about redeeming your Avios for travel discounted broadway wicked tickets on British Airways or any of its partners like American Airlines, LAN and Cathay Pacific. If you need a British discounted broadway wicked tickets Airways account, you can get one for free here .
Before you transfer, figure out if Avios will indeed make sense for your award redemption. As you know, the British Airways Executive Club mileage program changed discounted broadway wicked tickets dramatically last November when it switched over to Avios, but I've since written a series on Maximizing British Airways Avios that will help you make the most of your points. The posts in my series include: Master FAQ Post on British Airways 100,000 Mile Offer , Distance-Based discounted broadway wicked tickets Awards , Spotlight on Taxes and Fees ,   Travel Together Companion Ticket ,  Household Accounts discounted broadway wicked tickets ,  Using Avios to Upgrade Paid Tickets ,  The Avios and Cash Option ,  Save Money on Fuel Surcharges by Transferring British discounted broadway wicked tickets Airways Avios to Iberia ,  Using Avios For Non-Flight Redemptions discounted broadway wicked tickets .
Overall, you can get some great values out of your American Express Membership discounted broadway wicked tickets Rewards points with a transfer bonus like this. For example, I needed to get a roundtrip ticket discounted broadway wicked tickets from Los Angeles to Austin in October, and tickets were going for $541. However, there was tons of low-level award availability on American Airlines, so I could book a roundtrip economy ticket for 20,000 Avios and $5 in fees even just a week out from my departure date. All I needed to do was transfer 15,000 Amex points to British Airways Avios (which actually netted me 21,000 Avios thanks to this bonus), and I had more than enough points to book my ticket. My per-point value worked out to 3.6 cents. Pretty good for domestic coach since I would have absolutely had to spend that $541 if I didn t have my Amex and Avios.
If you're thinking of speculatively discounted broadway wicked tickets transferring points to British Airways to possibly redeem an award in the future, I'd just counsel you to consider what kind of award you want and whether the value you will get makes sense for you.
Also just as a reminder if you're looking to top up your Amex Membership Rewards account for future transfer bonuses, you should check for targeted offers from Amex, which are generally the most lucrative. The best current public offer is the Business Gold Rewards card with a 50,000-point sign-up bonus when you spend $5,000 within 3 months.
Do you think they will increase award availability after the transfer is over? 2 days before the bonus I booked 5 first class tix DFW to London (one way) and am now trying to book the return tix. Since the promo has gone up I haven t seen any availability to DFW only to IAH. Trying to decide if I should transfer my AMEX points and cross my fingers or bite the bullet and use my United miles and fly Business. Any thoughts?
I have 55k MRs, 150k sky pesos, and 30k with aa I need to get to HKG this dec (crazy busy season). It will take 120k with delta to fly in economy. Do you know how many MRs I need with cathay discounted broadway wicked tickets pacific to fly to get to hkg? thanks so much!!!!
Is the British Airways booking website broken for anyone discounted broadway wicked tickets else? I keep on trying to book tickets with Avios, and after entering my credit information it says Error and tells me to call in. I ve done it 3 times already and its not working.
I have about 95K MR points after the 75K PRG promotion last year. My PRG was just charged the $175/yr annual fee this September, and I don t plan on keeping the card (hoping to get a refund from AMEX, as it s in the 2mth period). Since I live on the West Coast, and (San Diego), and plan on flying to Maui, and have a ton of miles with AA, I think this would be the best place to stash my MR points. Am I correct in assuming this?? Any input would be greatly appreciated Thanks for everything!!
If you redeem a lot on AA or Alaska I think BA is a good option- especially at the 40% bonus. I don t think you can go wrong as long as you re familiar with how the Avios program works before you transfer (read through my series)
if you cannot book yourself when doable online NO WAY they should discounted broadway wicked tickets waive for you . Otherwise they always waive it. I phonebooked LAX MAUI on AA SFO SJD(Cabos) on AS no charge at all. I would look to toss money away for me to phone in and try to book LAX SJD , which can be done on line as ez as 123.
Hey TPG, I am stuck with AMEX points and would like to book flight in Asia. HKG-DPS, DPS-BKK, BKK-Shangai. This incentive is tempting discounted broadway wicked tickets me because a 40% bonus and the ability to now book on AA. I live in Miami and this sounds great. However, I am not sure this helps me with Asian partners. discounted broadway wicked tickets Thoughts and and other rec s for transferring discounted broadway wicked tickets AMEX to something else? United would be great bc of Thai Airlines but that seems impossible to backdoor in to. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment