Monday, October 29, 2012

Why is it always someone else's fault? You signed the contract! Start taking responsibility for your




As consumers we all have positive and negative vacation rentals by owners experiences with merchants we opt to do business with. The negative experiences generally vacation rentals by owners cause the consumer to shy away from doing business with the offending company again in future transactions. Last Tuesday I rented a car from Enterprise car rentals in Glendora, and the young man helping me was very polite and courteous. As we went over the contract I had to initial five areas and sign two additional areas, with each spot explained briefly. It was also stated by the salesman that I was not to drive the car out of California. Once my transmission rebuild was completed for my personal car, I filled the gas tank of the rental and returned the car to the Glendora Enterprise store. The same sweet Youngman helped me once again, and when he returned from inspecting the car for damage and fuel, he stated I would be fined $50.00 for smoking in the vehicle. When I protested the smoking fee, the salesman reminded me not once, but three times that it was stated on my contract that I was prohibited from smoking in their vehicle. I mentioned to the salesman I would be contacting the corporate office over this, which caused the sweet Youngman to become very aggressive and blurt out DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? which I stated vacation rentals by owners " yes I do, but go ahead and charge vacation rentals by owners my credit card ". I have yet to hear anything from Enterprise regarding my complaint I emailed yesterday, seems complaints are either numerous or take a low priority in this organization. If you happen to be a smoker and rent a car, ask if this is a smoking or non-smoking car before driving away. Below are some examples of complaints other have against Enterprise Car Rentals. David of Phoenix AZ (02/28/08) I rented a car for one day. When I returned it, the person asked, "Did you smoke in the car?" I said that I had. She informed me that the contract disallowed smoking and that I would be charged $150. When I told her no one had told me I could not smoke, she pointed to a line on the contract which I had not seen and which no one had pointed out to me when I rented. Another customer service representative took over and told me he would do me the favor of only charging me $50. I have no problem with Enterprise requiring that renters NOT SMOKE in their cars. But if they really don't want their cars smoked in, all they need to do is put a sign on the dash or near the ash tray that says so. My guess is they LOVE for unaware renters to smoke in their cars because they can then hit them with a ridiculous fee for having done so. I think this is just another scam to bilk renters out of more money. My one-day rental went from about $25 to $78! I will never use Enterprise again. Juanita of Hephzibah GA (02/18/08) I returned my rental and the branch manager vacation rentals by owners accused me of smoking. I proceeded to tell him that I did not smoke in the vehicle. He picked up a small piece of grass and smelled it, saying that it was marijuana. I told him that maybe who ever had driven the car previously left that. I also told him that I didn't get on my hands and knees to check the interior prior to stepping into the vehicle. I told him that there was no way the car was completely clean because my fiance had found 2 condoms vacation rentals by owners in the glove box. The manager still argued that the car had been smoked in, my witness (who followed me to the branch) also told him I had a baby in the car with me and I did not smoke. vacation rentals by owners I have rented vacation rentals by owners from Enterprise on 4 different occasions within the last 2 years and have never had a problem until last week. I just can't believe the nerve of this branch manager acting like this in front of customers. I work at a local college vacation rentals by owners in the area and what he was saying (about marijuana being smoked) could have ruined my reputation. As a result of this, Enterprise charged me a $50.00 detailing fee to vacuum up a few pieces of grass or as the branch manager put it, marijuana! John of Franklin WI (02/04/08) I rented an Uplander while my car was in the shop. Dealership paid for rental for me with insurance. The car smelled like an astray. vacation rentals by owners The girl at the desk said that's too bad, we tell customers not to smoke in vehicle. Funny...I was not told. I could not return vacation rentals by owners car because it was over weekend and they were closed.
Why is it always someone else's fault? You signed the contract! Start taking responsibility for your own decisions/actions and stop complaining that it was someone else's responsibility to take care of you and that they didn't! And by the way who wants to rent a car that smells like a cigarette.... NOT ME! Thanks Enterprise you get my business!!
First, call the Enterprise branch vacation rentals by owners you rented the car from and ask to speak to the manager. If you state that you were not told about the smoking clause although the rest of the contract was explained, vacation rentals by owners they may waive the fee. If you don't get satisfaction, vacation rentals by owners call the regional headquarters and ask for the vice-president. Explain your situation and you should have the fee waived. To avoid this problem, next time you rent a car, ask if there is a no smoking vacation rentals by owners clause in the contract, and if there is, ask if they offer cars for smokers.
BEWARE of renting a car from ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR--they have a National $400+ DENT SCAM...read the posts in Rippoffreport.com and you will see how unscrupulous this company is.......they need to be shut down for their SCAMS....
The same thing happened to me when i returned vacation rentals by owners the rental car in Medford MA. I was slapped $75 because i smoked in the car. I was not told about not smoking in the car when i rented it, i asked the manager to show me in the contract where it says i cannot smoke to which he had no answer. He further starts vacation rentals by owners giving me reasons so bizarre i was appalled. I told him that while renting i was not notified about not smoking, there is no sticker anywhere in the car that suggests it's a smoke free vehicle and nothing that i can see on the contract i signed that says smoking vacation rentals by owners inside the car is prohibited. I disagreed to pay the charges incurred but he just goes into the system and slaps the 75 bucks charge. i explained to him i was not gonna sign or not giving him my consent to charge my credit card and he says he does not need my card to throw in the charge. vacation rentals by owners Further as we were arguing i told him "dude i am not going to pay" and he tries to intimidate in very rude voice saying "don't call me your dude i am not your dude" Later on we had had to almost beg to get a ride back home. I repeatedly gave him my address and he comes up asking vacation rentals by owners me where that is...i vacation rentals by owners told him this town this address he asks me where is that....not even asking me the right question "did we pick you up from the same address?" vacation rentals by owners I was very disappointed with how the manager handled the whole thing. vacation rentals by owners very unprofessional approach trying to intimidate vacation rentals by owners the customer about something that does not even exist on the contract we signed.
Are you a photographer? Need cars for your next shoot assignment in Southern California? Avon Rents car rental company Los Angeles provides photo shoot cars on rent in the area of Southern California. Whether you require car at any Hollywood studio or any other location in the Los Angeles region, the company will provide you the cars at that place. Avon Rents also arrange cars as per the specific vacation rentals by owners requirements of the customers round the year.
When someone writes an article he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand vacation rentals by owners it. Thus that s why this article is outstdanding. Thanks! vacation rentals by owners Visit my web page - vrujci smestaj cene
The blog was started to talk about issues impacting the pressroom both positively and negatively. The views expressed here are not of the LA Times, but of each individual's opinion. The Pressmen's Club is composed of men and women who have printed the paper for twenty years or more. Semi-annual dinners are held in March and October. See Ed Padgett for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment