Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I also loved that I didn t need to drive over to the Alamodome for the Women of Faith, Celebrate Wha




As soon as you set foot into this property, the aura of regal, grandiose, luxury envelopes alaska glacier cruises you. But as soon as you see the beaming faces behind the Customer Service desk you know there s little to feel overwhelmed about.
We stayed in a king-bed suite with a fold out queen sleeping arrangement. It wasn t a surprise when Hubby announced he d martyr his space on the bed to allow me and the kids to sleep comfortable. alaska glacier cruises Unfortunately alaska glacier cruises for him, my little people thought Dad s bed looked more fun and quickly dragged their blankets to the living room to join him on the pull-out
The Rivercenter Mall houses a food court (with an IHOP Express), Starbucks, Chilis and various other eat-stops and stores to satisfy a shopper s heart. (Macy s included!) Because our weekend alaska glacier cruises at the Marriott was packed with lots to do, we d run down to Starbucks, grab a baked treat, coffee for Mom and Dad,  Hot Chocolate for the kiddos, and go.
I also loved that I didn t need to drive over to the Alamodome for the Women of Faith, Celebrate What Matters 2012 Conference . I just walked over in less than 10 minutes, with a large group of women who were also staying at the property because of the sheer convenience and location factor!
And if you plan to be in town for the popular Riverwalk Lighting Parade on November 23, 2012  , I d suggest booking a room preferably at the Marriott Riverwalk Property . You won t have to go down and get sandwiched between the masses to watch the lighting, you can just look out and enjoy the event from your hotel room!
Next time though, we may think of staying at the Marriott Riverwalk as it seemed more casual and relaxed especially for a family with young kids. I know I d miss the ability to walk out into the Rivercenter Mall in a jiffy
** EBMR Disclaimer: The Marriott Rivercenter hosted my family for a weekend. alaska glacier cruises This article has not been monetarily compensated or influenced in any way. We genuinely alaska glacier cruises enjoyed the hospitality and stay at the Marriott**
Marina is a Stay at Home Mommy to 2 Energizer Bunnies and wife to her best friend, Hubs. She is also the Owner/Editor of Energizer Bunnies' Mommy Reports. A hot cup of cardamom chai and Philippians 4:13 tides her through each day!
I have stayed at a Marriot. I loved it too. So beautiful and comfortable. Worth the money for sure. I have not been to San Antonio yet but if I do, I will remember this post and this hotel. Thanks for sharing!
What a beautiful view. I have never stayed at the Marriott but will keep it in mind next time we plan a small weekend get-a-way to San Antonio. alaska glacier cruises I love the City of San Antonio. It is so close to home.
San Antonio is one of my favorite cities to visit and I ve ALWAYS wanted to stay at the Marriott Riverwalk!! I m so jealous! This convinces me our next trip I m going to splurge and book a few nights there! Thanks!
San Antonio is WONDERFUL. I used to live there before I got married and moved to hick town. If it s just going to be you and your husband one of these times, I would suggest the Brackenridge alaska glacier cruises House absolutely wonderful! If you have kids, seek out the Kiddie Park on Broadway (I think it is). Also, Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to be there. There s the Raul Jiminez alaska glacier cruises Thanksgiving dinner, FREE for everyone, even people out of town!! We re gonna be there!
San Antonio is such an interesting alaska glacier cruises city and the riverwalk is the number one destination for many. I ve never stayed alaska glacier cruises in the Marriott there but their hotels are usually very reliably nice. (The missions outside of town are my favorite part of SA, btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment