Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hi Lisa...welcome to Houston! I just discovered your blog and love it! That hotel is beautiful. Last




I live in Schertz, which is just outside of San Antonio! We are actually going on a staycation to downtown SA this weekend. Your post has gotten me all excited to go downtown again! Isn t it funny that we live so close to a wonderful place and only go there a few times per year! I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to San Antonio!
We stayed at the Marriott Plaza. It wasn t on the river, but it was a quick walk. The first day we walked, but it was pretty hot when we were there so the second day we rode the trolley. It ended up being our three year old sons favorite part of the trip!
Hi Lisa...welcome to Houston! I just discovered your blog and love it! That hotel is beautiful. Last fall I stayed and blogged about a San antonio hotel on the OTHER end of the River Walk. I m glad ya ll had a good time...I try to get to San A. every couple of years because it s so fun and close. Where were you living before you moved to Houston? Happy Summer Ya ll!
Hi Lisa! oooh I m so jealous, hehe. That s my hometown and I m totally homesick! My mom,dad and sister are all leaving me in the desert and going back home for a visit on monday- im so sad... lol..I m so happy you liked it there :0) God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment