Thursday, February 21, 2013

Using Your iPhone 3Gs, 4 and 4s During International Travel Without Breaking the Bank Drive Cross Co




After years of working 70 hours a week at jobs I detested, I felt like the proverbial "hole in the donut" - solid on the outside, but empty on the inside. Searching for meaning in my life, I abandoned my successful but unsatisfying career and set out on a six-month solo backpacking trip around the world to pursue my true passions of travel, cheap car rental melbourne australia writing, and photography. My blog features stories about the destinations cheap car rental melbourne australia I visit, people I meet, the crazy things... Read more here....
Don t look now but the open road is calling. Faced with onerous security regulations, endless add-on fees, and uncomfortable planes that squeeze customers in like sardines, more and more travelers are opting for the highways rather than the skyways. Americans are rediscovering the joy of driving cross-country with the wind in their hair, the music cranked, and the freedom to check out quirky attractions that would forever have been overlooked from 30,000 feet in the air.
This resurgent love affair is also revitalizing driveaway companies, services that match drivers with customers who want their cars delivered to distant destinations. Vehicles need to be moved for a variety of reasons, including corporate relocations, military transfers, and quite often in the case of snowbirds who want to have use of their own car at their winter home but don t want to do the driving. Car owners pay driveaway companies to move their cars and the company contracts with drivers to make the one-way trips. Driver are responsible for all but the first tank of gas, meals and accommodations along the way, and must put down a deposit (generally $300-400), which is refundable upon delivery of the car to the owner.
There are some limitations to this type of travel . Your schedule must be flexible and you must be willing to drive between cheap car rental melbourne australia the destinations cheap car rental melbourne australia required by the customer. The route and schedule are agreed upon prior to departure cheap car rental melbourne australia and offer enough flexibility for drivers to do some sightseeing along the way, however customers will often load trunks and back seats with their personal belongings, so there is room for only one additional passenger and limited luggage. Drivers must also have a clean driving record, three forms of identification, and be willing to undergo a criminal cheap car rental melbourne australia background check. If none of this is problematic, driveaways are an extremely economical alternative to rental cars, especially for those who have no car or own a vehicle cheap car rental melbourne australia that is not dependable.
Although driveaway companies can be found all over the country, some locations need more drivers than others; routes between eastern Canadian cities and Florida or Arizona, for example, are in high demand due to annual snowbird migration in the spring and fall. For more information, contact one of the following driveaway firms, or check your local Yellow Pages under Auto Transporters :
You might also like: Rain Can Be Interesting, Too Strange cheap car rental melbourne australia Goings-On In Point Pleasant, West Virginia An Adventure in Copper Canyon, Mexico, Chapter Two - The Colonial Town of El Fuerte Magical, Mystical Bernal de la Pena, Mexico The Royal Ballet Theatre of Luang Prabang, Laos - A Cultural Miracle Under a Communist Regime
cheap car rental melbourne australia Willing to Drive from the Southwest (Phoenix) even Mountain states or Los Angeles/san Diego to the East Coast New England (Boston or greater area) or the Southern Virginia area. I would Drive FROM or to those locations ANY TIME!
Snowbird looking to drive from SE massachusetts to Myrtle Beach SC at the end of Oct or first week of Nov 2012. Anyone need a car or van delivered ? Just one person I usually spend one night south of DC. And just need room for 2 bags.
I am available to drive your car from Sacramento / Central California area to the Philly / Harrisburg area. Two three weeks later need to do the same in reverse. Squeaky clean driving record. Thank you!
I live in the Northwest region near Seattle and Portland. cheap car rental melbourne australia I have a clean record and I m willing to drive your vehicle within cheap car rental melbourne australia the United States. Very reasonable rates and I can work with your schedule. Thanks!
I am next to Fort Lewis Washington State, I have been back and forth across country cheap car rental melbourne australia driving 2 times this past year in all kinds of weather. I will be heading cheap car rental melbourne australia to Ohio soon so if anyone needs me to to transport their vehichle from washington state to Ohio then let me know asap. I get alot of emails for this and would appreciate someone who needs my services to be sincere. The vehichle needs to be in good enough cheap car rental melbourne australia condition to drive across the states. I will need youre details and some compensation for doing this. My email is ashleythompson912@yahoo.com or ashleyellen8324@yahoo.com Take care~
Hi, My husband and I are located in Ohio, we are willing to drive anywhere, for a fee. My husband is retired from the US NAVY, he is 46, I am 43, we both have clean driving records, and have no problem doing a background check. Email us Thank you
really need to go from chicago to tampa bay area of florida during the first week of december. i can be flexible on dates. i will drive your car ,suv ,van , etc. very clean driving record. i am 51 yrs old, in excellent health cheap car rental melbourne australia and have driven everything from motorcycles to large trucks. auto or manual. background checks o.k. please let me know asap. thanks.
My name is Scott and I am a former Marine looking cheap car rental melbourne australia to get my vehicle from San Diego to anywhere in the New England area. Open to almost anything and I m in a real tough spot. I would like to do this as soon as possible. feel free to E-mail me if we can help each other.
Beginning location is SW Missouri; Springfield/Branson/Fayetteville AR/Mountain Home AR. Driver is retired schoolteacher wanting to spend Christmas with daughter cheap car rental melbourne australia in S.California. Please contact via email.
cheap car rental melbourne australia looking to drive a car from southern indiana to northen cheap car rental melbourne australia colorado anytime between dec 1st thur 9th , iam moving back to indy and i have several cars in colorado that i need to get back to indy, clean driving record , non smoker . feel free to call me with ideas or dates iam flexiable, my name jeff 47 yrs old . # 1 812 454 3835. thank you
I have a son and daughter in law who just graduated (dil-Doctorate) at U of A. Need to get to Boston for a job starting on Jan. 10th. They need to leave around te first of January 2013 ..so ..They need a reliable vehicle to drive back east with their belongings from Phoenix/Tucson(preferably) to Boston area. Please email me at NK8691 @ aol.com
I AM PRESENTLY LOOKING FOR FULL TIME OR PART TIME JOB AS A DELIVERY DRIVER ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. I AM IN EXCELLENT HEALTH AND HAVE AN EXCEELENT DRIVING RECORD. I CAN BE REACHED AT 3106635565. I AM NOW LIVING IN LOS ANGELES CALIF. CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Hello all, I am a mature Englishman looking for a trip across, up or down the US. If anyone can help with a website, trip broker/arranger, I would be grateful. Can supply references of good behaviour and security, I am ex-airline employee and a Magistrate in the UK. Any help would be gratefully received. Andy M
Responsible married couple who will be returning from California to Waterloo, ON on or around March 1 / 2013 (date are flexible) Able to drive your vehicle from California to Toronto cheap car rental melbourne australia or Surrounding area free of charge.
I live in Manhattan ks.If anyone needs a car driven anywhere in the Midwest I would love to do it.I have a great driving record.Love to drive!!!!! Been driving for 42 years.i cheap car rental melbourne australia am married .My 17 year old son possibly would keep me company. If anyone is interested e mail me at
Hello, my son just moved from Virginia to New Orleans, I will driving a Uhaul to New Orleans and I am looking for someone who may need their vehicle driven from New Orleans to Virginia during the first week of Feb 2012. I m trying to save on the cost of car rental or plane fare back to VA.
Would anyone be willing to drive a full size, Ford F250 XL, Extended cab, 5-speed manual, transmission from Wilmington, NC (Fleet cheap car rental melbourne australia Lease Marketing Dealership, 910-815-1055) to Palmdale, CA? Pick-up date should be around Feb 15th. References, copy of photo ID, and proof of insurance required.
A friend and I are driving from southwestern Ohio to the LA area in May and are looking someone who needs his or her car driven there. We are leaving around May 13 and would be in the LA area by May 22. Thank you!
To download your free copy of "Around the World with 40 Lonely Planet Bloggers ," subscribe to Hole In The Donut to receive emails about newly published articles and daily photos (three emails each week)
Using Your iPhone 3Gs, 4 and 4s During International Travel Without Breaking the Bank Drive Cross Country in Someone Else s Car for Free The Curse Of Robert The Doll The Dark Side of Three Sisters Trekking and their NGO, Empowering Women of Nepal Frozen Niagara Falls Connect New York and Canada Guanajuato, Mexico Most Beautiful City in the World PHOTO: Poor Farmer Squats in Durbar Square cheap car rental melbourne australia in Kathmandu, Nepal to Sell His Small Pile of Fruit PHOTO: Mont St. Michel Abbey and Fortress Sits on a Small Island, Surrounded by Water, Just Offshore From Normandy, France An Oasis of Serenity in Kathmandu The Garden Of Dreams Smashing the Myth of French Rudeness

No comments:

Post a Comment