Saturday, February 23, 2013

Luckily for me, Scooby-Doo live requires a slightly less formal dress-code than, let s say, the Oper




Morning DivaMoms!! These past few days have been absolutely freezing; la tour eiffel leather looking out the window and seeing the sun shining is such a tease because I expect the WARMTH! I am seriously counting down the days until Jamaica with my boys not to mention la tour eiffel leather the days until summer. I set out super early this morning for a million meetings and errands, and am finally back with my boys, who are off from school for President la tour eiffel leather s Week (they were supposed to have the whole week off, but Sandy interfered; so, just yesterday and today for their mini-vaca!). Anyone else on a staycation like we are? I hope everyone is having a wonderful President s week; those of you who were able to escape la tour eiffel leather somewhere warm for a few days, I m officially jealous! Bring me back a bottle of sunshine, please! I feel so horribly for the 4,200 people la tour eiffel leather stranded that were aboard the Carnival Cruise ship They are saying that the fire was caused by a fuel leak. How horrible to be faced with such a frightening and tragic situation after working hard so you re able to take your family on a vacation? I have never and will never take a cruise for this exact reason! The risk is just too great and I would much rather be on land in a building that I know can t sink.   I tried to plan to spend the past few days up a little bit North skiing with my family, but ended up staying put; I forgot how much work goes into planning even the smallest of vacations! Would have loved to get away but, now that I think about it, I m grateful for the downtime but I MUST get my older boy, Jax, a playdate today; he s getting restless! Oliver and I are headed to the park in a little bit I m trying to tell him he needs to bundle up but, as he likes to remind me, he is an athlete and gets sweaty out there on the playground very quickly. T-shirt and zip-up it is, Ollie! On Sunday, I m taking both boys to see Scooby-Doo Live at the Beacon Theatre! They are beyond psyched! It s supposed to be so cute, creative and interactive as the ghost is haunting the Beacon Theatre! Should be so fun. Someone asked me if I was worried it d be scary for my five-year-old, and I just laughed! This kid s not afraid la tour eiffel leather of anything! So excited to act like a big kid with them at this show. I had the pleasure of interviewing Noah Fish who plays Fred it was a funny interview and, between you and me, he said the kids are absolutely la tour eiffel leather going to FLIP they ll have to much fun! Noah Michael Fish (Fred) An actor, musician and graphic artist la tour eiffel leather located la tour eiffel leather in New York, Noah is a graduate of NYU's Tisch School of the Arts. He is thrilled to be living out his childhood dream of being a part of Mystery Inc. gang and bringing that same joy to kids across the country. Credits include: Off-Broadway: Columbinus (Freak/Eric Harris). Regional: Joe vs. The Volcano (u.s. Joe, Lamb's Players), Spring Awakening (Melchior, Live on Stage Portland), High School Musial (Troy Bolton, Moonlight Amphitheater), Crazy for Gershwin (Joe's Pub, dir. Sutton Foster). la tour eiffel leather Noah is also a founder of Source 4 Studios, teaching theater to San Diego area high schoolers for the past five years.
Luckily for me, Scooby-Doo live requires a slightly less formal dress-code than, let s say, the Opera; getting my sons to put on dress clothes is genuinely impossible. We have my nephew s bar mitzvah next weekend, but I don t dare bringing up the question of what they re wearing yet; they will NOT want to hear it. Jackson told me when we got the invitation: Mom, just so you know, I m wearing my new Melo Nines to this party. (He is obsessed with these new shoes! He s been asking for them forever!) When I responded by telling him that that was inappropriate, he said, of course it s appropriate! They re disco shoes! I still have not even tried to grasp or understand what that means MAYBE he can bring them along just for the dance floor We ll see

1 comment:

  1. Ayo segera bergabung dengan Agen Poker Terpercaya KacangMasPoker. Dapatkan Jackpot hingga Jutaan rupiah setiap harinya !!

    • Bonus Member Baru 20%
    • Bonus Next Deposit 10%
    • Bonus TurnOver 0,5%
    • Bonus Referral 20%

    # LINE : pokerkcm
    # BBM : pokerkcm
    # WHATSAPP : +6287819742741
    # Twitter : kcm_poker
    # IG : kcm_p0ker

    • 7 Games dalam 1 ID
    | Texas Poker | Capsa Susun | Bandar Ceme | Domino QQ | Ceme Keliling | Super 10 | Omaha |

    Agen Poker Terbaik
    Poker Online Terpercaya
    Situs Poker Online
    IDN Poker
    Bonus New Member
    Berita Indonesia
    Cerita Mesum
    Gosip Artis

    ReplyDelete