Thursday, February 21, 2013

I think I'm going to have to spend the time to fly into Tucson instead of shuttle from Phoenix. I'm




I'm flying into Phoenix and then heading to Tucson. I'd like to take a shuttle to Tucson and I can see several services listed on line. Does anyone have a general idea of cost? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Phoenix to Tuscon? I have a car available in Tucson so I only need a shuttle ride back and forth to the airport. I could fly into Tucson but direct flights are limited.
I am guessing aaa and travel that it is going to be fairly expensive to take a shuttle, round trip. Would it be worth dealing with a "limited flight" schedule to avoid the shuttle?? What about the cost factors and time to ride back and forth?
aaa and travel Good point. I would still need to get a ride from the Tucson Airport to the car that I can use while I'm there. I'll check out cab fare from Tucson to the car location, I guess. I got a call back from a shuttle company and it's $100 one way from Phoenix aaa and travel to Tucson. I guess I'll do a short term rental using Priceline instead!
traveller69 is correct. Arizona Shuttle is the first company with service from Tucson to / from PHX. Compared to airfares and the hassle of conecting flights, the shuttle is very reasonable and convenient.
I think I'm going to have to spend the time to fly into Tucson instead of shuttle from Phoenix. I'm sure there are buses but then you have to get to the bus terminal and all that. Thanks for all the responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment