Friday, February 22, 2013

Jimmy Buffet is on my bucket list to see one day. Have been a fan for years but never had the chance




A radio station in Dallas reports that Jimmy Buffett will be returning to the Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, TX on Saturday May 4th. This has not yet been confirmed by TicketMaster or Margaritaville.com. No word yet on when tickets will go on sale.
THANK GOD .. I go to OK to see my niece every year we sneak off to see Buffett hotels new orleans in Dallas, last year he played Dallas on a Thursday I had to postpone my trip to the beginning of June and we drove all the way to Houston Wasn t bad got to see friends but I happened to mess up my back (1st Buffett concern I ve ever sat threw!!) and the drive was torture!
hotels new orleans Jimmy Buffet is on my bucket list to see one day. Have been a fan for years but never had the chance to see him live in concert. What s the best way to find out when and if this will happen? I live in the Austin area and wouldn t mind driving to anywhere in Texas to see him. I promised my brother-in-law to take him to a Jimmy concert one day and he is approaching hotels new orleans 80 in the next few years. Gotta get this done!
Warning : is_executable() [ function.is-executable ]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/curl) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/buffett:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/buffett/public_html/wp-includes/class-snoopy.php on line 208

1 comment:

  1. Ayo segera bergabung dengan Agen Poker Terpercaya KacangMasPoker. Dapatkan Jackpot hingga Jutaan rupiah setiap harinya !!

    • Bonus Member Baru 20%
    • Bonus Next Deposit 10%
    • Bonus TurnOver 0,5%
    • Bonus Referral 20%

    # LINE : pokerkcm
    # BBM : pokerkcm
    # WHATSAPP : +6287819742741
    # Twitter : kcm_poker
    # IG : kcm_p0ker

    • 7 Games dalam 1 ID
    | Texas Poker | Capsa Susun | Bandar Ceme | Domino QQ | Ceme Keliling | Super 10 | Omaha |

    Agen Poker Terbaik
    Poker Online Terpercaya
    Situs Poker Online
    IDN Poker
    Bonus New Member
    Berita Indonesia
    Cerita Mesum
    Gosip Artis

    ReplyDelete