Friday, August 31, 2012

Writing you from sunny LA where I m here to cover the UH football season opener against USC.  Despit




Writing you from sunny LA where I m here to cover the UH football season opener against USC.  Despite what the polls say (40 points), I am here because of the historical and news importance of head coach Norm Chow s first game.  I ll be working alongside UH football ace reporters Dave Reardon and Stephen Tsai, and I ll be updating this blog on a daily basis while up here.
I m also shooting the LA Dodgers Shane Victorino and Brandon cheap accommodation perth australia League two local boys who are now wearing Dodger blue.  I ve never shot in Dodger Stadium before, so it ll be an exciting time!  The Coliseum cheap accommodation perth australia AND Dodger Stadium cheap accommodation perth australia in one weekend?!  A dream just became reality!  So stay tuned!
cheap accommodation perth australia It s been a while since I posted about gear, but there are a few things I should mention.  Monopod?  400 2.8 hood?  These go into my checked baggage.  In the horrendous event that my luggage gets lost or damaged, I can still shoot and make pictures.  Clothes? Toiletries?  Those are secondary cheap accommodation perth australia to my cameras!  Also, pocket wizards double as remote triggers for my third body (1DMkIII) as well as a radio slave for the 580Ex.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip cheap accommodation perth australia ex ea commodo consequat.

No comments:

Post a Comment