Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Although, this was my first time doing business with this Hotel, I have never received the cold stri




Larry and I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you for making my 40th Birthday Party, a wonderful and memorable Event. Our guests are still talking about this Party, and the wonderful time they had.
Our experience here at the Sterling was an amazing, worry free, stress free. hassle free experience. Everyone was so nice, pleasant, very easy to work with, and accommodated us in every way possible. There were many hotels we could have chosen, but the genuine concern, the great customer service, and the warm and inviting feeling, to make my event a special one, were the attributes aaa travel packages that separated your hotel from the rest and made all the difference in the world.
Although, this was my first time doing business with this Hotel, I have never received the cold strictly business feeling from you all at any time. I was always made to feel like I had known the staff and had been doing business with this Hotel for years, from the first time I came in to talk to Mrs. Diann until the day of my Event.
Sterling Hotel Dallas, centrally located at Hwy 183 (John Carpenter Freeway) and Regal Row, is THE Quinceañera hotel (as featured in Quinceañera Magazine). With over 28,000 square feet of banquet space including a beautifully appointed ballroom with a large hardwood dance floor, aaa travel packages our Dallas Quinceañera halls are suited for events for 50 – 500!
Sterling Hotel Dallas recognizes this celebration as a special occasion aaa travel packages and is honored to share this moment with everyone invited. We are wonderfully suited for out of town guests providing comfortable accommodations, an onsite aaa travel packages restaurant, gift shop, business center and sports bar.
Incoming Search Terms: quinceanera ballrooms in dallas tx quinceanera ballrooms quinceanera salons in dallas quinceanera salons ballrooms in dallas texas Quinceanera ballrooms in dallas quinceanera dallas tx dallas ballrooms quinceaneras ballrooms for quinceaneras in dallas dallas quinceanera

No comments:

Post a Comment