Friday, June 29, 2012

Tell me this is not going to be more interest in the -- okay now tell me again why you negotiators.




ball the way it's it's playing very cheap hotels in orlando out. He goes to a charity event last night. -- fox okay I happen to be. He'll man from our sister station here is foundation was having very cheap hotels in orlando it down there. I don't think it looks good I think the reason he's getting away would with the public. very cheap hotels in orlando Is because they like him right now. He's been pitching great lately. If this -- Josh Beckett . If this were lacking. People these phones would be lit up and people would be all over for doing the exact same thing. We're going to a charity event and not drinking. Yes they would be all over -- which -- these guys hold on Michael he's less than 24 hours
not giving very cheap hotels in orlando them a hard time is it sparkles. Is this what Josh Beckett I would I'll guarantee. If this John Lackey or this would Josh Beckett . This would become a major. Major controversy in this down I think a lot of it is it depends on who does.
do know I I do you think about it just the circumstances. Josh Beckett gets out of the hospital. He goes to a charity event and -- Joshua just got a hospital market to go to a charity event right and scream it's better to go to the hospital Entergy is I think people -- hanging out I don't either I
sixth pick in the 1996. NBA draft. The Boston Celtics. The -- Antoine Walker on the universe. Appropriately understood and thought about it. Regardless if you listen this guy. Young man came out -- tightly young
couple of days ahead you know Rick Pitino saying nice things about Antoine Walker and go back. And look at the pre draft talk about Antoine Walker even in Boston. You wouldn't have it was unbelievable. Part of -- Bob -- what are Bob remembers this. This has been one of his memories was a little -- all of a before and I don't know before not a for the -- before a column upon that was. -- It was -- big time advocate for Antoine Walker . Thank of the week before the draft or maybe a couple days for the draft would god want you broke this from the -- The guy I want on this team Antoine Walker . He's a beast on the boards. He's got goods guy daisy stripping the pitino said. Those how how times have changed because
It's opted for you. That you did not -- On flash Alex -- reporting. John Lackey now roughly eight months removed from Tommy John . Is throwing a light side session off the bullpen mound sure. Some good news resided -- talk about the good news nine well. The I got it got hit anybody going to get excited about -- getting back. Next year we're. -- Anybody gonna get excited about our it's they would much Senator Obama I really that is OK Richard -- now. I'm excited about this Mike Tyson's -- they brought with each it's likely. I still -- ago. I'm I'm a goal a -- I'm gonna. I'm getting tickets. I get to our series are gonna get that good luck it's a sellout. Aren't you know some people. People people. People and that's what you of people we can put people together maybe we'll be in Times Square very cheap hotels in orlando trying to score those discount very cheap hotels in orlando tickets very cheap hotels in orlando the little boost there might only six days. They afraid that you know he's gonna just go off the heat and a seventh day they worried about that so it goes on partly obstructionist and he gets them. The author -- you are going to mr. Haven't tickets and you'll like it but you plan to -- he's selling me in the show. Be glad record for a he has kept. Is selling me and him. To me this is much different than Charlie Sheen in the winning two.
And in a crazy about him clean. very cheap hotels in orlando Green. I took the words don't really work out that well he's got it down or genetic triggers are important -- eruption yesterday and he gives you a glimpse. Into what the show's going to be like -- companies asking the question there was this one man show because usually you know when -- one -- and Spike Lee is that you know big time producer and director of of movies. It's going to rehearsal. And you plan in -- in your practice and you you go through scripts and stuff like that. Not this -- this is just Mike Tyson being Mike Tyson so it gives a glimpse yesterday very cheap hotels in orlando of pardon the interruption what's show's very cheap hotels in orlando going to be all of.
Broadway. Hey you know I I am I initially wanted to do anything and advance into what knowledge if Kmart spam it's got to be on stage and is gonna express my story we have picture in my own. You know -- tight compact way.
Plus if you show that's so great then and science are from Cuba and it Teddy bear. Com went after offensive. I'm Courtney Vance and James -- nothing quite a few of the -- didn't mean the teenager. Again maybe nineteen -- one year ago where I've -- to the show quite a few times.
We -- told that -- Broadway show with Mike Tyson is a very transparent show and you give details on your life. That most people would be reluctant to share what is the hardest very cheap hotels in orlando thing. very cheap hotels in orlando For you to talk about as you talk about your life.
I don't know it may be about cut. By daughter lives. I tragically lost -- the two topics that really. You know I'll be on top my game and I've got a finger cry about though the -- did they -- they give me then I'm gonna get comfortable talking about. My camera and you know -- actually good all when you talk about these things as difficult as they are. I don't know I don't find it therapeutic about that you know. It's pretty embarrassing and to be honest with Cuba I -- great -- shame and embarrassment. That -- the way I am. In order to faith who I am in order that write my fellow by the to have them to -- bring to you why am. Mike who came up with the idea for this and and what did you think of that would it was first -- T. Well listen my -- it's going to be into their right. I am me and my wife we're going down highway. Fifteen invade if we feed a billboard -- chat comment carry -- Clark Kellogg they. So I've come alive that's great she did I -- it moved out of my favorite movie -- young black girl I'll. Black grip very pretty though with fifth of favorable we know why because of that black woman -- love interest -- that they're very cheap hotels in orlando -- well I've got the way. I felt I watched this movie right I watched him this with the play. A lot and it department to have voluntary do its thing and that maybe I can -- the wife because I Guzman and the European agent on the stage you know talk to people. And I did that Barack Obama weak and vague if -- that -- hit it on guard you know an affair a big shebang we did very lucky that it -- Fix that I don't think anybody in the history of love that you showed went from love they get straight to grow our way.
These streets the stores. Blah okay. And it. Didn't going to be pretty steadily for you might you might become what the narrated the news the -- divorce to Robin get them to get. There my divorce very cheap hotels in orlando to Robin Givens in the world economy and quality of the -- I'm still going back to outfit very cheap hotels in orlando and it goes -- the -- and that -- One particular David Fargo to my down. My my my my -- how hard would it -- I think made the argument that it another try -- get ready to go over there knocking on the door. Knowing show but don't. I'm headed back to my round but -- go to my lawyer -- really a dreadful very cheap hotels in orlando woman now right. But that I'm going in my car. I feed it a -- a car coming -- meanwhile I know that mark our car because I bought it right now as you come about. As you come that I -- the possibility very cheap hotels in orlando Emma get it before I go back my lawyer I've got -- as you come away and they come in the car. And UN believed in the car way to.
Com at the moment that the moment they have -- them about the moment. -- penal -- at the moment -- the I'm like if I -- you know me I'm ready to roll that way at the hand I'm wet -- after that my whole. They acknowledge it went out the window and that I mean I think about -- gonna kill other -- I had all the -- knocked out of me at the Yunnan. That'd be one of -- entitlement if you by the.
Tell me this is not going to be more interest in the -- okay now tell me again why you negotiators. This is that even if it's not even as entertaining as my trashy TV shows now it's I don't -- and I don't have to go to New York for the --
I'm grateful very cheap hotels in orlando and in a great opportunity. And I don't know bomb grade. Mean you know next we get another mug that great on the green but I mean it had that opportunity. You know would be able to do that and that's Libya. That is going to be a mob went in my life and the life of other people very cheap hotels in orlando iconic movie. And I'm very grateful you know I'm not not much I -- all right but I mean joined the passion very cheap hotels in orlando of that right now.
Said it's like hope that closes -- week -- the only star -- I'm telling very cheap hotels in orlando you he will sell this thing out of myself very cheap hotels in orlando saying it's now just like well it's a lot like machine except Charlie sheen's very cheap hotels in orlando . -- Such am I right I am on a drug called Charlie Sheen I would think that much -- It was yours because it was so awful an uncle that's what signals but but that's witnesses. This is going to be awful. And it's going to be bizarre stories. And it's going to be. Unpredictably you don't know what he's gonna do next it's going to be different and that's probably why it -- interest. If it's Charlie Sheen knows she was on drugs so it is so weird like that suggests oh -- only. It was -- thing. -- And that's killing you all. Someone that the only thing that I worry about Tyson vs churlish. Is the audience on radical audience -- the start ranking on -- which you know wasn't what he did you know historical earnings and pulled me to look at -- just jump off the stage you'll go into the crowd and it will pull somebody out of crap out of that story Michael. As described him boxer -- includes -- would be crushed he might do something. very cheap hotels in orlando I guess spike would lose all the money because at that point. -- you have huge liability insurance your answers. I don't know you know Max in about birds play only one. Or now by -- next for now not gonna -- but -- a ligature. We have a -- Mike -- Broadway. Likely can be. Much like Georgia -- Orleans in two months and months. So there shall we can animate this into which could make enough money you're 6450. -- 25 and look at Hewitt those -- ago. It sure. Th

No comments:

Post a Comment